Medved Trader Forums

re quotes

vireya

the only places to get a quote is portfolio or watchlist.  You can type the symbol into a chart I guess too.

When we add trading, there will be quotes on the various trading screens as well

As for conversion, when we add trading, MT will do proper conversion when needed. As for your example, that is not a "conversion". Those are two separate symbols trading on different exchanges.

When I used Fidelity Active Trader, I put in the first symbol to get a quote, punched the 'trade' button and it would automatically convert to the 5 letter symbol to trade it...otherwise would hafta go to Internatl trading desk to trade the 1st symbol

I was hoping for the same feature here

BTW, the usual question...: any ETA for Atrade trading?

Yes, gut that is specific to Fidelity, and you can just put the OTC symbol in the portfolio anyway. 

Balances, Positions, Transactions and Trade Log UI is done (still need to do filtering on TradeLog, but basically works).  Now the fun part - doing the trading UI :). You guys will be the first to know.