Medved Trader Forums

Message Boards

mypenneys

Are you going to put in the message boards like on the old Quotetracker. When you right click on. the stock symbol it would bring a list up o f investorshub. Yahoo and a few others I loved that I didn't have to leave the program to go to those sites. I call your software ONE STOP SHOPPING.

I have one problem when I go to configure accounts it remembers my user name and password but it does not remember it in the trading account I have to continue to build my user name and password and enter all other data in the general area and account area don't no if I'm doing something wrong or not.

The old Quotetracker would remember all account data and the only thing I had to enter once was my password and that was set for 8 hours on the TDAmeritrade Wedsite. I loose all my settings in the new software. But thanks for linking the quantity. Now I can create the same symbol with different share amounts multiple times in the portfolio symbol area and click on the one with the different number of shares without havering to change it in the trader ticket window.