Medved Trader Forums

Charts: More space on 'Y' axis?

rotor

for what you are describing, you can just check the box on the Bollinger Band indicator Properties to "Adjust Scale" (click on the bollinger bands right on the chart to see the properties. 

If you want to manually adjust the space on the Y axis, you can do that - move the mouse over the Y axis (you should see the Y axis highlight).  Click and drag the mouse toward the center of the Y axis.  Reverse that to reduce extra space. Or, right click on the Y axis and select from the options there.

Yes, thanks that is great. The manual option is fine by me, the others I'll take a look at sometime, - Ha tis' the brain cells that let me down sometimes - lol. Also this works fine on the "X" axis that gives me a little padding between the last price and the scale figures. Superb job, thanks again.

One more thang while I'm at it was so glad to see that the "Shift S" function was still available, been using it for so many years.

Have a good one