Medved Trader Forums

Change in Some Globex Hours

JackR

FYI -

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Effective Monday, September 21, the daily CME Globex maintenance period will begin 15 minutes earlier Monday through Thursday from 16:00 until 16:45 CT. Currently, the daily maintenance period occurs Monday through Thursday from 16:15 to 16:45 CT. With this change, the closing times for the following markets will now occur 15 minutes earlier Monday through Friday at 16:00 CT.

- CME Equity
- CBOT Equity
- COMEX
- NYMEX
- DME

All products will continue to open at their normally scheduled times. All other CME Globex markets trading hours remain unchanged.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So unless Jerry and Crew adjust the times you might want to make the appropriate change this coming weekend

We will change that, though just FYI - after the change any date prior to September 21 will be shown with the new timeframe.  However, the only timeframe I have that has a break at 16:45 is GLOBEX (for @ESU15 for example) and the data shows that the gap is from 16:15 to 17:00 CT, not to 16:45. 

Guess we will see on Monday :)

I updated the GLOBEX timeframe.  Once updated, if you want to see the data before this weekend without the missing 15 min from 17:00 to 17:15, just set the chart to show extended hours "always".

If there are other timeframes that need updating due to this change, let me know..

MT will update itself and the change will take affect next time you restart.  You can do FILE / HELP / CHECK UPDATES, update everything, then restart yourself to get the update faster.