Medved Trader Forums

After a Laptop Reboot

rotor

which managed to loose MT and a bunch of other stuff. Is there any simple way I can get a backup from a few days ago. Have reloaded the programme and dread having to rehash my chart data from last week. Other thing, the prior version had a small floating icon which was good for exiting, tain't there on this new one, not important, just different as have to go to the dashboard, a place rarely visited before. Nice tool you have there, hope it does well for you.

Rotor, 

Backup files would not be impacted by a crash. only think I can think of is either you turned backup off previously, or changed where the backups are saved.  Or, if you restarted many times, old backups are auto removed (if you have more 10 or more for example with yesterday's data).  Sorry

No need to be sorry, my own fault, trying to get ready with an extra monitor for the demise of QT. The so called computer expert after loosing loads of stuff said it can't be done on a Samsung series 9, insufficient memory - Still can't believe that story have gobs of spare. 2 screens ain't enough, the quest for just one more goes on.

Many thanks for your attention - appreciated