Medved Trader Forums

MB Trading and Login

HIGH99

I was reading the previous thread about MB Trading and TradeKing.  I've been with MBT since 2001.  I'm a slow learner.  This morning when launching MT, 

is was no-go.  A pop up asking for my user and password appeared.  Which of course I already have.  Tried it again.  Still would not connect.  Then I read that

earlier thread.  Tried it again, and now I connect.  I also downloaded the lasted edition of MT.  I have always run MT and MBT Pro simultaneously.  Using two

different user names, from the old QT days.  So if you could explain what is happening again, in ten words or less?  BTW, I only use one chart with two indicators

so I have been using the freebie.  I do feel guilty.  Christmas is in a couple of months.  What would you like from Santa?

There should not be any issue with MB Trading login. If it is failing for you with a good login, then I need to get the log file to see what the problem is. Please do the following:

go to FILE / Export/Backup menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
Select “To share with others” export file protection option on top right
Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE. 
Export, then email me the exported file please.

As far as the free MT subscription, note that with the MB Trading setup, you need to make sure to login via the Trading for that to kick in, not just quotes.  So after logging in, MT should ask you if you want to setup trading. Do that.  

Jerry Medved
2GK, Inc. / Medved Trader