Medved Trader Forums

Request for column 'last' on watchlist to display green/red on up/down movement

Dimarco

Question

A feature I admired on my old Scottrade platforms. An option to enable column 'last' on watchlists to display green/red on up/down movements, just like 'bid/ask' columns currently do. Currently the 'last' column does this at the high/low of the day, but perhaps that can be optioned, or configured, to a color like yellow for high/low.

3 answers to this question

Meaning background highlights yellow at any high, or low of the day, thereby distinguishing it from what would be the normal red/green up and down ticks. I tend to have a lot of watch-lists I monitor and it makes it easy to see what's moving.

- Thanks Jerry

we currently already have high/low highlighting which will highlight both the LAST and the HIGH/LOW cell.  One problem I see with LAST highlighting for just changes is that it would conflict with the existing highlighting choices. Also, there tends to be more noise on the LAST changes - making it constantly changing, which diminishes the benefit of highlighting (if its constantly changing up/down - you tend to ignore it)