Medved Trader Forums

Sell Percentage

dantopa

Hi, I am starting to use the software for binance trading. I have a doubt, is it possible to place an order that fullfills the amount of coins automatically with the equivalence balance I have? Because, it's really difficult to calculate the 100% total coins that I can buy with my actual balance. With this option it's easier to buy more coins when I have earnings. This option is on the binance web, and it's very useful.

Edited by dantopa

That is on the todo list. However, the beta update I just released does have something that has basically the same end-result.

The trade ticket and DOM windows have "Balances" panel. Up to now, that didn't really do anything for Crypto currency sites. Now I made it so it shows the balances for the 2 currencies in the current currency pair on the window.  And, you can click on each balance to have the corresponding value fill in the Quantity to be traded. If you click on the QTY for the base currency, it just fills in that Quantity. If you click on the balances quantity of the Quote currency, it fills in the equvelant quantity of the base currency.  Both options would be equivalent to selecting 100%.  On the trade ticket we also have a 1/2 button next to the quantity field. Clicking it once after filling in the 100% would result in 50%.  Clicking again would get you 25%.

We plan to add the actual buttons in the future (updating the user interface is the biggest issue)

you can get the update at https://www.medvedtrader.com/beta

you didn't get the latest beta version that was released last night. you can get it at https://medvedtrader.com/beta and just run the install (don't need to uninstall anything)

or you can run MT, go to SETTINGS / APPLICATION / GENERAL and there is a checkbox to be notified of beta updates. Check that, click OK, and then select FILE / HELP => Check for Updates

Thanks for the reply, I downloaded the last update. Now it shows the balance as you said, but there's still a problem, at least with binance: for example, trading #NEO.USDT, when I click on a new ticket, and then click on USDT balance, the qty filled is incorrect. If I click on USDT 127,64, at a price of 109,282, it fills the qty with 116.885.684,883838, but the correct qty will be 1,1688. There's a point precision problem.

Edited by dantopa