Medved Trader Forums

Setting: Bring All windows to front when one window is clicked

makincash

Question

Help comment for this feature "Bring all windows to front when one window is clicked" says: Please note: if this option is not selected, then the program must show separate task bar icons for all windows such as portfolios, charts, etc. Otherwise they would get lost behind other windows with no way to select them.

Wondering if a button could just be added to the dashboard window that would perform the bring all medved windows to front function when pressed. There could be a secondary item in the settings to either display all task bar icons or not so the use can decide what they want.

I am asking for this because every time you switch from another application back to medved every window flashes instead of just the ones which need to be brought to front. Eg if you have 5 portfolio windows on top of each other you see medved flip through each on. If you do a lot of flipping back and forth between browser/other apps this becomes a nuisance and probably application overhead.

I like having the portfolios separate but don't want every window to be in my task bar as it's just too many.  

You also can always go to the dashboard windows to hunt for specific windows but a bring all the front button would be better, maybe beside the minimize all medved windows button in the dashboard title bar.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet