Medved Trader Forums

Time & Sales (RAW) Colors

Smythe

Hi!  New to MT and so I apologize if this is a stupid question.  The RAW window works well but I was if there was currently a way to configure additional colors to add another layer of detail.  If I understand the screen right, it shows a color for At/Below Bid, Between the Spread (Mid Market), and At/Over Ask.  Is there an option to split the At/Below and At/Over so I can use a different color (shade of red or green) when it is above of below the Bid or Ask?  Something like Bright Red when below the Bid, Dark Red for At Bid, Dark Green for Ask, and Bright Green for Over Ask?  

Thanks!

we don't have a distinction between at the bid and below the bid because the "below the bid" situation is just a timing anomaly with the datafeed. If a trade is below the bid, then the bid should be moved down. The Trade and Quote datafeeds internally are separate so the order in which updates come in may impact how it shows.