Medved Trader Forums

About integration with Rithmic and Trdier

Mor

Hi,

Trying to learn everything I can about Medved these last few days.

Looks great, and I have a few questions:

Wanted to ask Medved's free trial can be combined both with the Tradier Demo account and live account?

And also, if I download and use Medved trader with Tradier, should I inform them even while on the free trial to integrate it with my account, or is it automatically connected when I log into my account via Medved trader?

And one last question, can I be connected both to Tradier for stocks and options and to Rithmic for futures and trade them both simultaneously?

Thanks,

Mor

Don't remember Tradier having a demo account. In Medved Trader (MT) you just select Tradier and we bring up their login page. Whatever login works there, will work in MT. 

Once you are ready to sign up, just let Tradier Customer service know and they will notify us and we will update your account accordingly. You would not have to download anything or make any changes. It is purely an administrative change on our end.

Yes, you can use Rithmic and Tradier in MT at the same time and trade both simultaneously. 

NOTE: I just put up an instruction page for setting up Rithmic with MT:
https://medvedtrader.com/rithmicsetup

Hi Jerry, 

They do have a demo account

you have to generate an access token and switch to ''sandbox'' on the login page.

But it seems it does not integrate directly with most of their available platforms. Hence my question.

The more I check, It seems MT will be the perfect match for me.

Thanks for your response and for the Rithmic instruction link 🙂