Medved Trader Forums

Error Notice Generated

carawlins

While attempting to Log-in to MT, I encountered the error message below. Of course, it is all Greek to me. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Medved Trader encountered an Error

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Please contact Medved Trader technical support and provide the error details

AppVer: 1.1.9400.101 Err.Flags: Log, ShowIndicator, ShowToUser
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException:
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at MT.Shared.JSONUtil.JDynamicParse(String data) in [ROOT]\MTShared\JSONUtil.cs:line 129
   at MT.Shared.JSONUtil.JObjectParse(String data) in [ROOT]\MTShared\JSONUtil.cs:line 103
   at MT.RScriptBase.RUNTIME.Streamer_TRADIER.ExchangeVerificationCodeForAccessToken(IOAuthSession session, String verificationCode) in c:\Users\mass5\AppData\Local\2GK\Medved Trader\Temp\Compile\fb2jftze.0.cs:line 6682
   at MT.SiteOathLogin.browser_DocumentCompleted(Object sender, WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs e) in [ROOT]\MT\SiteOAuthLogin.cs:line 419

28 minutes ago, Jerry Medved said:

Most likely a temporary issue with some return values from Tradier. Please send me the logs:

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add this Post’s URL in the comment. 

I believe I sent the log file correctly. Please let me know. Thanks!

P.S. Here is a copy of the URL that I neglected to include:

As a follow up to this issue, although I can now login in to Tradier, through MT, and access quotes, I now need to login a few times a day whereas before, when I logged in through MT to access Tradier quotes, it was just once and I would not need to log in for weeks/months. Could you take a look at this? Thanks!

Charles