Medved Trader Forums

Level 2 alignment

Ferdi

Question

Hello I trade heavily on the Level 2. On the Medved trader level 2 the numbers are hard to read for me. For example if you choose the "Mirror Bid/Ask" option the Volume column  is next to the Bid Price, but then on the Ask Side its next the the MMID.

Could you add an option for left, middle, or right alignment? Also could you add an option for the volume bars on any chart to have outlines. Because I have white candles with black outline I want them to match. I would highly appreciate it!

10 answers to this question

Maybe I wasnt clear but here you have a picture. The volume and bid price is so close to each other it looks like it is just one number.

Could you add the volume outline option anyway for people who want to use it. If not they can just turn it off if that's possible. Thank you !

image.png

This is what I mean. On the first picture, wich I eddited myself, when the price goes fast I can follow it. My eyes can and are used to it. On the second picture, wich is the default layout, I cant follow the price. I just cant get used to it. The columns are unorganized. 

Screenshot 2023-08-14 131457.png

Screenshot 2023-08-14 131457555.png