Medved Trader Forums

Problems with editing my profile

drepano

Dear Jerry!

I have problems with changing my credit card number when editing my profile. I tried it several times, but the stupid program always shows the old (and now invalid number).

Since my annual Medved Trader fee is due by mid November  (and automatically charged frp, my credit card) , this is very annoying. How can I submit my new credit card number to MT.

I  remain with kind regards

Kurt Klepp

Sorry to say, it does not. I tried it nearly a dozen times, on different days (computer intermittently shut down). 

Always the same result.

when I enter  the change /update credit card program it shows

xxxx and the last four digits.  I enter the new number and expiry date, press the  "change my info button" and receive the following

message.

Profile updated but unable to update subscription.Credit Card Number is invalid.
Credit card *

I am tired of doing this again and again. Dear Jerry, is the any other way of telling MT  my credit card data, or could I send you fee by paypal.

Kind regards
Kurt

Dear Jerry

Thank you very much for your information. I am content to learn that MT will charge the correct credit card. 

Please see above the response when I enter the credit card change button. It shows the old number. I am without any clues what I could have done wrong.

Kind regards

Kurt