Medved Trader Forums

MT won't log on to Webull

copano

ok, but in MT, you 1) have to enter login into MT and 2) When MT is doing the login for Webull, it shows a window with the Webull Login page.  the login you enter there MUST be the same one you entered into MT previosly, regardless of both email or phone working on webull. So if you entered your email and password in MT on SETTINGS / DATA SOURCES / CONFIGURE ACCOUNTS, then when the webull login pops up you have to select email for login there.

Also, you aren't doing this on Windows 7, right?

5 minutes ago, Alex S said:

As I lost access to TDAmeritrade, I created a WeBull account and set it as data source, but portfolio quotes are not updated... 

are you shown as logged in on the Dashboard window, SOURCES tab?

1 hour ago, copano said:

Thanks Jerry, got it working. Only issue I have now is indices not updating, set it to Webull for source.

Which specific index symbols are not working? and are you using the ones built in on the index panel or manually entered stuff?

3 hours ago, Jerry Medved said:

are you shown as logged in on the Dashboard window, SOURCES tab?

Which specific index symbols are not working? and are you using the ones built in on the index panel or manually entered stuff?

Yes, sources tab shows Webull is streaming.

For now just trying to get the built in ones to stream, if I open an intraday index chart they will update except for $COMPX.