Medved Trader Forums

High/Low scroller with more filter

TraderB

Question

Hello!

High/low scroller with **NONE** portfolio gives a market-wide high/low stream which is a fantastic feature. 

I would like to use in a daily basis but now the scroller gives me too much information. I should narrow down the data with a given price range and a daily min. (avg) volume  to able to create a subset. For example with a price range of $5-100 and a daily volume with a minimum 500k.

And would be the icing on the cake if a trader can change for example 2 days high/low not just the current day.

Is there any chance to implement?

Thank you!

Edited by TraderB

5 answers to this question

Hi, you are using the Alaric version.  We may add the filtering there in the future. for now, let me suggest a way to handle that.  Open the Sorter window.  Do the filtering there. Once satisfied, there is a button there to create a portfolio. Do that and then filter the Hi/Lo Scroller window with that portfolio. 

NOTE: the portfolio in question does NOT need to be opened or getting quotes. It is purely used as a saved list of symbols

It is working but there is one drawback: the created portfolio remains static, don't update the symbols  dinamically like in the sorter window. So the true solution would be the possibility of filtering the hi/lo scroller also.

(There would be great to filter for not just 1 day, I am frequently searching for 2-day high/low for example.)

we may add filtering in the future. The above stuff is for now. As for multiday high/low - that may be doable since we have current day high/low and Prev Day high/low, but as a general thing, most other data would not be available like that since that filtering must occur on data that we have for EVERY symbol.