Medved Trader Forums

RITHMIC CONNEXION

Trader607

Hello,

I read the rithmic online procedure. It is not clear though if we have to have both the broker account opened to use the data side. I already have a trial activated with rhythmic.

I added the data side into the data source configure account space. I added paper in front of my user name. Checked the plugins on into the rithmic login window. I Check "use r/trader pro to login into the configure account. I did not added any credentials into the trading account since I don't have yet my AMP account credentials. I guess they will activate the rithmic paper trading account along the real live account once they have verified my identity and so for it. Maybe I have to enter both: the data side login and the trading side into MT in order to to get rhythmic data. Could you confirm this Jerry.

Regards,

Luc

Edited by Trader607

• Trader607 changed the title to RITHMIC CONNEXION

lets say your paper trading account login is luc123

You would have to login to R|Trader Pro with luc123 as a paper trading account and check the option about addon's.  

You would need to leave R|Trader Pro running after logging in (can minimize it)

in MT, you would setup the quotes with:
Username: PAPER:luc123 
Password: (whatever your password is)

and same for trading:
Username: PAPER:luc123 
Password: (whatever your password is)