Medved Trader Forums

Tading with Schwab from the Medved program?

HIGH99

I have been using the Schwab all in one platform for futures trading.  Today, I was informed that next week Friday the All in One will be dead.  

So I have to switch to Stink or Swim to place a trade.  The last thing I want to do is learn a new platform.  The stink is like looking at Albert Einstein

working on a chalk board.  So once the Schwab API is up and running, can I place futures trade thru the Medved platform, or will Medved be for only

data coming in to create a chart?  Why or why to these companies have to F up something which has been working?  Arggggh!

Edited by HIGH99

On 3/14/2024 at 12:15 PM, HIGH99 said:

I have been using the Schwab all in one platform for futures trading.  Today, I was informed that next week Friday the All in One will be dead.  

So I have to switch to Stink or Swim to place a trade.  The last thing I want to do is learn a new platform.  The stink is like looking at Albert Einstein

working on a chalk board.  So once the Schwab API is up and running, can I place futures trade thru the Medved platform, or will Medved be for only

data coming in to create a chart?  Why or why to these companies have to F up something which has been working?  Arggggh!

You can traded futures from the all in one platform? When did they enable that? I thought you had to use StreetSmartCentral. And they wouldn't let us you Think or Swim.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:38 PM, Jerry Medved said:

initially will be stocks and options only.  They indicated that futures will be looked at via API later, but right now the priority is to get the same API up and running.

What, they are not going to enable futures? So I'm going to be stuck with Think or Swim? At least it will be an improvement for StreetSmartCentral. 

• 1 month later...