Medved Trader Forums

incorrect LULD levels on the DOM

Stef

HAMMER Platform and GSM market data

1) The Limit Up-Limit Down (LULD) which are indicated on the Portfolio and level2 are synchronized and appear substantially correct, unlike the DOM where the same levels are not updated and synchronized correctly, almost always showing incorrect levels.

2) I ask that the possibility of being able to use alternative dxfeed market data also be implemented with the Hammer platform and that this possibility remains even after a beta update of the same platform.

I also ask you if it is possible with an option to disable graphic effects (arc and tags) when changing order on the DOM because sometimes they are distracting so as to have a cleaner DOM.

I assure you that the dom does not show correct and in any case unreliable levels;  in fact I wanted to attach the screenshots directly.  I observe the Dom for hours side by side at level2, so I noticed it immediately.  and for dxfeed?  because now it's not possible on the Hammer

2 hours ago, Stef said:

if you can send it to me again; however I was wondering if it is possible to make dxfeed available on the hammer platform permanently with each update

I will send you the files. Cannot auto include DX. However, once you add it in, it will stay there with subsequent updates unless you reinstall clean