Medved Trader Forums

Unable to Paste from Word or clipboard

TomTrader

Unable to paste text from clipboard even though I allow access to webpage and get small popup window that asks me to use Ctrl+V and hit OK. The Ctrl+v  loads my text but when I hit Ok or try to use "paste" my text still does not appear in the main window for posting? Any suggestions?

Sorry for not being clear Jerry. I have copied text from Word and want to paste it in this Forum for bug reporting. I get a pop-up that says my browser won't allow it and when I hit "allow access" this still does not work. When I hit the yellow folder icon to paste using Word in Medved I get a pop-up window that asks me to hit Ctrl+V and this loads my text in the pop-up but when I hit OK, it still does not appear in the Medved window where I want to create the text to post.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am having exactly the same problem! I get the "allow access to clipboard" alert, but even if I click "allow", or choose control + v, nothing happens. I have refreshed the website page and rebooted etc. umpteen times. It won't work in IE (which is what I mostly use), or Firefox or Chrome. I have Googled and Googled to no avail, and followed instructions on enabling clipboard scripting in internet options security custom settings. Help! What other security settings might this problem pertain to??

Em