Medved Trader Forums

TD Ameritrade - PROBLEMS this morning

Jerry Medved

OK - I tried to reboot because of this issue and found out my Medved account was messed up too.   Still logging in as free account but my checking account was charged on the 9th.    I have tired to re-login several times but now am afraid to do it again until I know the issues are resolved.   I also need to know the location of the backups on the hard drive so I can copy the last good backup... HELP!

Edited by PaulaGem
clarification

TD Ameritrade issue is resolved. as for your registration, I saw that you registered today - I do not see any other signup for you.  If you got billed on the 9th from us, you would have received an email receipt. Right? can you please forward that so I can see? if there is some duplication, I can take care of that.

I see that you requested it, but the change does not take effect until you click the link in the verification email that was sent to your new email address. Once you do that, the new email takes effect on your account. 

At that point, start MT. If it is set to automatically login (if you save the password), it will update everything automatically. 

If you did not save the password, then login with the OLD email.  MT will take care of changing stuff.  .  this way all the settings will be saved.

On the issue of TDA servers - are you aware of the Friday (2004?) DNS attack that locked out all TDA users using their platform?   That was rehearsed on a DNS server in California a few months prior.   I called in and TOLD  TDA what the problem is but they refused to send an email to people so they could trade by using the numeric address - Haven't trusted them since then.  

QuoteTracker had a feature where you could change the server for L2 - I did uses that because it seems like data was being slowed down at times.   Is there any way to change TDA servers in Trader?