Medved Trader Forums
makincash

Odd data feed Level 2 and Raw data not matching

Not sure what to think of this...  Bid ask are the opposite what I would expect (ie bid higher then ask) and Level II doesn't match. 

5ad5385986dd6_2018-04-1612_43_02-.png.b0fb0aee3b5d4a8690c97525c35421d0.png

Was going on for quite a while today.  I made a backup with quote data if you want it.  

Should I reach out to Stockwatch?

Jeff

first, it is Level I data, not Level II (raw data comes from Level I). and I don't think reaching out to Stockwatch is going to do anything since the issue is not occurring now. 

Not sure what you mean "level I data not level II".  I was indicating in the pic that the Level 2 data looked correct ie bid and ask seems to make sense but  the Raw data (Level I) has the bid higher then the ask.

I'll watch again tomorrow as I saw it look ok just after I closed MedVed and then opened it again, but it went wonky again later on.   The main reason I posted here was I didn't think what I was seeing was correct and wanted some confirmation since I don't have any other source to compare against.  Figured it was probably the data feed but wanted to check.

Jeff

ok I see it now, but this is premarket. doesn't really mean anything. Would be an issue during regular market hours.