Medved Trader Forums

First impressions

rotor

So far am well pleased, looks as if the team has launched a must have platform - Congratulations

After suffering brain damage getting lost in IB's Global Configuration the queries I had were answered by reference to the site here which is brilliant. As and when time permits I'm looking forward to exploring the charting area which again at a quick glance looks to be extremly well presented unlike another charting package that shall remain nameless. So nice to have 'backfill' back and working after struggling without on QT for so long, what a relief!!! 

Yeh the charting panes are finely detailed yet uncluttered (hard to get elsewhere), they look great, are highly customizable, easy to navigate and quick-loading.  Everything you'd want.  Line snap works nicely, and this is a feature which many charting packages neglect (quite amazing since lines are something everyone uses).

My only difficulty with charts is that right clicking a previously drawn line can take 3 or 4 tries before the line parameter popup appears.  Could that be fixed? 

• 2 weeks later...

MTG, I have not seen any issues with right click on lines. I just tried again just to make sure. Note that the cursor changes when you are over the line, so you can tell if you will be right clicking on a chart or on an existing line.  If you still have an issue, is it with specific situations?