Medved Trader Forums

Advanced Tech Support (Boca Raton) Panda Antivirus

Enginer

This is early days with a problem.  Medved Trader is considered a virus by the new (#1) virus software, PandaSecurity.

After Microsoft let me down on a virus issue (falsely reporting Not Genuine Windows) I ended up with ATS.  They charged me a fortune, and after 3 tries (Microsoft tried 5 times) solved the problem.  ATS http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/made me drop Bitdefender and go to Panda before they finsihed.

In the meantime they removed my most valuable programs such as Medved, and Snagit.  Some they just disabled with MSCONFIG.

When I tried to run the Medved Trade install file, Panda flagged a virus, and eliminated the install file.  So, at very least, I need a link to a new install file.  Perhaps I can talk Panda into accepting it.

This post is mainly to alert you to the issue.  And ask for a link. 

if you re-install MT, it will find the files that where there before without doing anything else.  If they are there.

MT did create backups. If the regular files are not there, you can install MT, run it, then select FILE\Import and select the backup directory. Should be in My Documents\Medved Trader\Backup. The MT Import defaults to 

My Documents\Medved Trader\

• Like 1