Medved Trader Forums

Tradingroom to close

MTG

Question

11 answers to this question

Thanks Jerry.  Etrade doesn't appear in the dropdown menu on intraday charts.  Only Tradingroom.  

The replacement site for Tradingroom is below.  It includes course of sales which could be used for intraday data

SMH.COM.AU.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/quotes/course-of-sales/BHP/bhp-billiton-limited

Smh also looks to have reliable historical data for backfill. 

Edited by MTG

Jerry, Australian daily historical chart backfills aren't updating.

Tradingroom has probably closed, but SMH (link above) will work for that, if that's ok please?

BellDirect historical backfill not working either, ... [EDIT] - seems to be working now. 

[Yahoo and Google can't be used for Australian stocks, due to to inaccuracies.  This applies for both intraday and historical.]

Thank you.

Edited by MTG

BELL DIRECT - Please set the logging level to 200 on status bar of the dashboard, then try backfilling then email me the logs and BELLDIRECT*.HTM files from:

C:\Users\<Your Windows login here>\AppData\Local\2GK\Medved Trader\Temp\Streamers

SMH - I will look. Historical Backfill data I may be able to do. Intraday (Course of sales) I can't get all the data on one page (the single page option doesn't really do that - look at BHP) and hitting the site a 100 times isn't going to work. 

News - possible

Quotes - MT would have to get a pretty big page for every symbol one at a time. Don't know if I want to do that.  May be able to do multiple symbols, but then a login would be required.  Will check. 

Thanks Jerry.

Don't worry about SMH intraday or quotes because they are 20 min delayed.  This may well change in the future if they get the log-in working (at the moment, it's impossible to register and log-in).  But historical data is accurate for backfill and would be useful thank you.