Medved Trader Forums

Highlights disappear daily

kalmen

After a crossover highlight alert has been activated from the prior day, it does not show up upon MT restart  the following day, how can I get those alerts to remain after restarting MT the next day?  With out this feature I have to individually go over dozens of stocks to see if the crossover level was activated from the prior day. In the QT was a high-low price level which remained day after day or until I changed or deleted the price level.This particular feature is very important to me and without it I basically have to redo  all those alerts every day. 

If this is not in the MT system could it be put into MT?

THX! kalmen

Once again I would like you to seriously consider & include a HIGH/LOW ALERT as the crossover doesn't get it for me.  All other features of MT seem to be better, smarter, & faster to use than QT and the "ONLY" item (and one of the most important to me) that's missing is the HIGH/LOW Alert feature. If that feature was already included I would have already signed up for a year but intend to start out with the monthly subscription for now in a few days .

Other than the "ITEM" mentioned above the MT is PERFECT!  :D

I did try to make something of the Paintbar but it's just not what I am looking for or need  at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Jerry, as mentioned above I still have to review each stock ( dozens of them) daily before the open to see if the crossover was activated from yesterday and that you had a solution on your "to do" list..........when might a new type alert be included (like in the old QT platform) that the symbol remains highlighted when a stock crosses ABOVE or BELOW a certain limit and the alert remains highlighted from day to day?

I sorely miss that function............

So far I like MT and intend to be a subscriber!