Medved Trader Forums

Follow up---------

kalmen

Jerry not sure you saw my post from this morning-------------

Jerry, as mentioned above I still have to review each stock ( dozens of them) daily before the open to see if the crossover was activated from yesterday and that you had a solution on your "to do" list..........when might a new type alert be included (like in the old QT platform) that the symbol remains highlighted when a stock crosses ABOVE or BELOW a certain limit and the alert remains highlighted from day to day?

I sorely miss that function............

So far I like MT and intend to be a subscriber!

• 3 weeks later...

Jerry, has this function been added to the platform as I don't see if yet.............. crosses ABOVE or BELOW a certain limit and the alert remains highlighted from day to day..................I recently had an incident were a stock had a "crossover" in price but the following days the highlight was gone and when I realized it 2 days later the loss was more than I expected....  I am still used to the QT way of using crosses ABOVE or BELOW..........please add soon.

THX!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jerry, at the beginning of this thread ON Sep 27, I mentioned:  when might a new type alert be included (like in the old QT platform) that the symbol remains highlighted when a stock crosses ABOVE or BELOW a certain limit and the alert remains highlighted from day to day? ----and you replied:  Don't have an ETA, but I plan to do it soon.  Within a week hopefully

So, how soon will you add this function? It is "SORELY" missed from the old QT system.

THX

kalmen