Medved Trader Forums

Unchecking Outline narrow candles not working

ehjump

Hello Jerry;

With update 1.1.6030.1802 you made the "outline narrow candles" feature work in candlestick charts - thanks, I like that it works. Unfortunately, now when the feature is unchecked the unchanged candles still remain outlined.

Edited by ehjump

I am not seeing it. We didn't really change anything with candle outlines either in this version or any recent ones - this has been there from the beginning.

if you have a problem with it, send me your settings/logs. 

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
And add the Post URL in the comment.  Do not check any check-boxes.

Sorry, I was referring to MT version 1.1.6010.1849 (Please see the fix highlighted by green arrows in the attached figure.)

Before this version, the "outline narrow candles" feature, when checked, worked in regular ohlc charts but did not work in candlestick charts for me. After the update it started working in candlestick charts, but now when I uncheck the feature the candles still remain outlined.

Note: It is possible that I am confusing "unchanged bars" to mean narrow candles. If that is the case please point me to where in the settings I can change to get the unchanged bars to stop being outlined (i.e. colored yellow.) Thanks in advance.

59ebb3ffae011_uncheckingNarrowCandlesnotworking.png.8bd541f850b5943faaca0b46cb448ce3.png