Medved Trader Forums

Positions on appearing in Trade Ticket or Chart

mosheikh1996

When trading on Binance, my charts don't show my positions even though I checked the option. It is the same case for Trade Tickets, for which clicking the show positions options creates a space for them to appear, but the space is empty. The positions appear completely fine on my Account View. Is this a Binance limitation?

Trade Ticket - we will be updating the balances stuff and the position info (for the QTY tabs) to better handle cryptos.

As for charts - the thing is that right now MT operates on symbols and for Crypto the symbol is the full pair. MT does not know that 10 #ETH.USD is the same quantity of ETH as 10 of #ETH.BTC.  For Positions (on Account View) what MT does is take your currency and pairs it with a quote currency based on what you selected on SETTINGS / TRADING / ACCOUNTS... for the account. Default I think is USD.  If the given pair is not available, it tries to pair with the next quote currency, which is BTC. 

the thing is - if position for example is #XYZ.BTC and you are trading #XYZ.ETH - MT right now will consider them as two different symbols and will not show the position on the chart.  This is one of the issues we need to address for the crypto stuff.