Medved Trader Forums

Real time quotes/charts/level 2 for specific stocks not working

trader6823

Every so often it seems like a experience a day or two where my quotes stop working in MT. Either the charts won't back fill or real time quotes stop working, but when I check under sources everything is green and seems to be working. Also level 2 seems to not be updating as well. When I restart the software or clear data nothing changes. I had this happen last Thursday and Friday, and again today. First it seems like a few tickers were not updating in real time, and then all of a sudden most tickers wouldn't update. I could back fill and the price could update but it wouldn't even be the real time price. I am using TD Ameritrade, IB and Ally invest as my quote sources and usually have it set to smart source but I have tried to set it to a specific source as well.  The tickers that seemed to be having a lot of problems on Friday were STMP and the the pot stocks like APHA, ACB, CRN, CGC. Then today WTW wouldn't update and then all of a sudden no tickers were updating in real time. I sent an email to support a few days ago and attached my log file just in case this may be helpful, but I received no response.

Thanks,

Dan