Medved Trader Forums

Coinbase Deprecating Stop Market Orders

bigt11

A while back I receive an email saying coinebase is deprecating stop market orders.  See here https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-pro-market-structure-update-fbd9d49f43d7   So how does this effect the trading DOM.  I have been using stop limit orders, but have not tried a stop market order since then.  Is the stop market going to be removed an an order type 

I am on the latest beta and with coinbase it looks like the stop limit order has been removed.  Im using the DOM.   I only see STP (stop market).  the stop market orders are now invalid and wont work.  Can you add back the stop limit order and remove the stop market.

i tried to update multiple times, it always says "you have the latest version of all files".  I opened and closed multiple times and in the DOM I dont see stop limit, i still see STP.  On the dom i even right click STP to get a listing of what order types to show and stop limit is not listed. 

I do see on the chart for chart trading order types stop and stoplimit.   I also see T-stop and bracket OCA,  I am assuming those are not meant to be used with coinbase?