Medved Trader Forums

Friday 7/12 Trading Session Ends at 13:15 PDT instead of 14:00 PDT for ES,MES,YM,NQ

soulfire

I noticed for some reason the Friday 7/12 trading session for the future index funds I listed ended at 13:15PDT, and does not have the 2nd remaining session of 13:30PDT-14:00PDT.

I tried clearing the data, but it refills the same way. I waited until the Sunday Globex session started to see if that would make a difference, but it hasn't.

it was just a display issue - the data was fine. so as long as you got the new version, charts should show correctly (and going forward). If you see a problem with the new version, most likely there is a data issue. That would be something separate. If you do still have some issue with the new version, please give details

What I'm seeing is for some reason, Friday saved data doesn't show the extended session and ends at 13:15PDT. The other days show the extended session and only Fridays are truncated. I've checked my past data and it appears every Friday has data stopped at 13:15PDT rather than 14:00PDT. I use IB and Ameritrade as my datafeeds for the quarterly and continuous ES/Index Futures contracts and the Friday extended session truncation shows with both data sets.