Medved Trader Forums

Simple Paintbar Editor

L W

Jerry,

On the Simple Paintbar Editor if I use "Set Color to Named" the pulled down is blank.  If I type something into empty box it changes the paintbar shape color to a pink color.  If I delete what I typed into Set Color to Named and resave then color shows correctly again.

Thats it.

LW

Ok the pulldown is blank because you have not created any named colors yet for this paintbar - that is, you haven't entered a name for a color in this or another rule.

Not sure about it switching to pink when you type something as a color name - doesn't happen for me. What are the exact steps?

Mike,

I think the different is I have my own chart colors so when I pick from the Simple Paintbar Editor they don't match.  Some match and some do not.

If I pick the Green color of MainIndicator2 in the paintbar editor then on my chart colors it is different.  Now that I know this I will pick from the colors I didn't change like the bid and ask or the volume up and down.

LW