Medved Trader Forums

Buy at Bid Button and GUI Question

Cloves2020

Is there anyway to by default set my buy capsule button to buy at "bid" as opposed to buy at "ask" without having to click on the "P" and changing the peg manually to at "bid"?

Also wanted to see if there was a way to stop medved from cutting off whole numbers on the right. I would like to see whole numbers and not 127.0 and playing with the zoom is cumbersome. 

Another question I had, second attachment is from tradingview. Is there a way to have a crosshair show me where I have my mouse in relation to price as shown. The mouse pointer isn't showing in the screen cap so I drew it in red. I feel like medved should have a pointer and a crosshair, and a floating toolbar. 
image.thumb.png.029a90281d37e1d6874253c9c63a45ee.png
image.thumb.png.79505d164cbb66385e46f012c38857a9.png

7 hours ago, Cloves2020 said:

1. We're working on the hotkeys - will be released soon. That will allow you to make a hotkey and execute it either by a keypress or attach it to a button. The hotkey can be a lot more sophisticated than "buy at ask". Can be something like "place 3 buy orders, one for $1000 at limit bid+0.1, one for $500 at limit bid+0.25 and one for half of current position at stop limit of ask+0.5 with limit offset or -0.1".

2. In your snapshot - you want 127 to show as 127 not as 127.0?

3. You can have a trace follow the mouse (or follow the mouse while snapping to candles). See the Settings / General / Tracing section.

When you release the hotkeys can you provide plenty of varied and complete examples that show the full capabilities - take out the guesswork (for those of us who don't like to read the manual  :)).  

Also maybe have a section of the forum devoted to hotkeys where people can discuss their use and provide examples.