Medved Trader Forums

T-Stop Limit and default offset

gnc

Am I setting this wrong or something is not right.

Issue 1:

When default order is LIMIT, then you open TT window and change to T-STOP LIMIT, OFS field is populated with "1".
OK
But, if your default order is T-STOP LIMIT, then you open TT window, OFS field is populated with "0".

Issue 2:
When default order is LIMIT, then you open TT window and change to T-STOP LIMIT, LOS field is populated with "0.00"
OK
But, if your default order is "T-STOP LIMIT, then you open TT window, LOS field is populated with "0"
So no DECIMALS.

Anyways, small things, but the question is:
If my default order is T-STOP LIMIT, where I can set default for OFS and also default offset from OFS for LOS field?
Example: bought for $10 and when I open TT window, I see $9/8 in OFS/LOS fields. 

As far as your question for setting the defaults, the stuff in the settings is all we have publicly, and is kind of a catch all. the new Saved Orders and Hotkeys would let you easily just save the order with everything filled in, and you can make some stuff dynamically adjusted based on your own rules (1/2 position for example, or based on price).  Not in beta yet though fully functional. if you want to try it, email us and we can enable it for your account