Medved Trader Forums

Beta Version 1.1.9615.100 Historical backfill problem

The latest Beta will only backfill about 5 days of historical backfill data unless you select the historical chart and select backfill from there.  I just verified it is an issue because I went back to the previous Beta and the issue doesn't exist there.

Were you able to replicate the error?  If not, here are some specifics.

1.) While the Historical Paintbar Scan is running in a portfolio and a new symbol is entered, only 4 bars are shown on the historical chart (FYI, the paintbar only refers to 4 daily bars)

2.) I have a Historical chart (daily bars) linked to the portfolio, but the only way to show more than 4 bars is to select the chart and do the backfill from there.  Doing a historical backfill from the portfolio makes no difference. 

3.) I created the paintbar over the weekend and don't recall this error, so it may only occur with real time data....not sure about that. 

Weird one. 

The fix you gave me yesterday did indeed fix the problem with the new Paintbar scan I was using.  However, with that fix, MT will no longer connect to DXFeed.  I "currently" only use DXFeed for one Level 2 window, but DXFeed won't connect.  I went back to the current Beta version to verify and DXFeed works there fine.  I curently use IQFeed for everything else.