Medved Trader Forums

No data updates

Andyw

I'm running version 1.1.9900.102 of Trader on two separate VMs one for each IB account I have. Trader is running fine on one VM, but on the other live prices are not coming through even though the Sources tab has Streaming against a green background in both rows in the State column. However, the Bwth column has a value of 0 on the VM where Trader is not updating data.

Anything I should be checking for? Thx

I'm using Gateway rather than TWS and that is showing Trader as connected and it's also sending data OK to other apps I have connected at teh same time. (I have also checked for possible clash of Client IDs and there aren't any.)

The two accounts are completely seaprate (each is for a different legal entity) and both live accounts

could it be you are over the limit? IB limits number of symbols you can stream at the same time and the limit is across all apps connected to the account at the time, so if your other apps are using up 100 MT would not be able to get any quotes.

You can send us the log if you want and we can check. 

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add this Post’s URL in the comment.