Medved Trader Forums

thumbnail charts

Arg

Question

I would like a way to more easily visually monitor a large number of charts. The small thumbnail charts in the Watchlist column are too small to be really useful.  I can put intraday charts together but there is a lot of wasted space which limits the number that will fit on screen. What is needed is a single customizable grid allowing a few columns of around 10 rows allowing 20 or 30 line charts + moving average indicator (color). Each chart can be changed by dragging the symbol from a watchlist. For my purposes I really only want to see the price in relation to the 20ma so probably X,Y axis labelling/ticks are not even needed.

4 answers to this question

I see. That is nice. Just a few suggestions. Would be good to do have simple customization, eg just have a price line without any fill. And also allow a single MA indicator (can then see possible set-ups). And drag and drop functionality to drop a symbol from outside into the grid.

you can drop a symbol from outside into the grid.  As for MA, can't do that. those are same basic charts as the inline ones. They do not handle indicators. Really don't want to do too many customizations there. However, if you select different color themes it may basically do what you want as far as no fill. There will still be a fill but if it is less pronounced, may be OK for what you want.