Medved Trader Forums

Apex Trader Funding

Troder

I followed the setup instructions. It is an evaluation account so the trades are not going to the exchange.  When I sign into NinjaTrader I just hit the connection that says "My Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage".  I do not have to have RtraderPro running when I connect through NinjaTrader.  When signing up for Rithmic, the lower section does not get filled out (Market Data and Allow plugins section) per Apex. I filled it out as the MT instructions showed and even tried the "PAPER" solution.  Would be great to get this to work as people claim that thousands of traders are using this prop firm.

if the lower section is not filled out, there will be no market data.  It needs to be filled out.   Ninja has their own data, so not comparable.

So, did you login with R|Trader Pro with the market data section filled out and system set to "Rithmic Test"?

can you please send the log

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add this Post’s URL in the comment. 

and also email the screenshot of the R|Trader Pro login screen just before you login...  send to support   at medvedtrader.com