Medved Trader Forums

hourly & higher charts not updating

ehjump

Hi Jerry,

Data on the hourly & higher intraday timeframe charts are not updating for @CLU14 & other NYMEX instruments. While the lower timeframes, like 5min chart, are current with realtime data (the historical charts are okay too). This has been the case since the start of electronic trading at 6pm New York time on Aug 7th.

Note also, the data for ICE Europe (former IPE) for all timeframes stopped at 6pm New York time & did not resume at the start of trading at 8pm.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the latest IB TWS upgrade, as QT became unstable after the upgrade to TWS version 946.2h.

I'm using MT version 1.0.4097.1607 and TWS version 946.2h

There's only one feed shown on the dashboard - it shows "IB, Streaming, Running, 1,507, 27" under the "ID, State, Status, Bwd, L I" headings.

I have tried closing & reopening the charts but no luck. Still not updating, even after changing the "extended hrs" setting.

What is confusing is NYMEX charts are okay when the chart freq is set to less than 60min (even 59min), but at 60min and higher, there is no new candle after the 5pm candle of Aug. 7th.

don't know. Am not seeing that here. If you clear the data for the chart and then backfill, you get the same issue?   If so, I need to get the log file and settings to see what the problem is. Please do the following:

go to FILE / Export Settings. 
Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE.
Export, then email me the exported file please.