Medved Trader Forums

Option to customize title bar content.

carlisle

Question

12 answers to this question

Ha, I actually wanted to see the "Change in Price" on that Title bar.    I have been waiting to demand that after clearing some problems with that Ribbon.    Right now, mine doesn't work since I am using Classic view.

And I support your idea of customization, so that no fights what to show there.

Right now, that display of Bid and Ask on the graph is useless, in my opinion.

That is like McDonald's combo meal. :)

I am happy with that Format 2. That is all I need, but other people may like different flavors.  It is not possible to please everyone in any place.

So, if you can make it customizable without much pain,  they can choose whatever they want.

OK, few reasonable combination to select from the list is fine.  

For me only reasonable information is the Graph Period,  Frequency and Change in price display in the title bar.  

Some of other information is redundant in the Graph itself.  For example, Symbol is displayed by Watermark, Volume is shown in the bottom Indicator, so on. . .

I like the proposal, but I would also like to see an option with volume reference for when scanning stocks not in my watchlist intraday.  However, having 'Change' is also a much bigger deal than my need for Volume indication  (I also forgot to ask for this implementation).

Unfortunately (though fortunately for an effective market), everyone has different methods to the madness of trading so I will graciously take what is offered.