Medved Trader Forums

Timeframe setting

AudiC7A6

After I change the setting to Canadian TZ and hit OK, the Setting screen stays there. The Dashboard Window does shows setting change was attempted. The only way I can exit the Setting screen is when I press Cancel, and then it alerts that "Your changes have not been saved. Discard Changes?". Once I discard the changes, the App Setting msg in the Dashboard also disappears.  

The reason I am attempting to make these changes is that the quotes are not updating automatically today using RBC as a source (for both US stocks - obviously but also Canadian stocks with :CA suffix). The reason I think is that since MT is set for US timeframe and with US Thanksgiving holiday, MT is not fetching the quotes.  I am looking to test this assumption, hence while attempting to change the timeframes, I encounter the issue above.

BTW: As well, the data is not updating for the Canadian stocks when using Yahoo Finance as a source.

Yes, the issue still occurs for me even on the new version (#5477) today. On the dashboard, I tried to change the Timeframe setting from default US to Canadian EM. I can choose the Canadian EM which gets highlighted and gets a check mark besides it (for the new Default), but nothing happens when I click OK or Apply (the Setting windows stays there). The only way to kill the window is to click Cancel, which throws an alert that the changes will be discarded.

BTW: I can change the timeframe from each portfolio individually, but get this issue when changing the global settings via the Dashboard