Medved Trader Forums

chart color set changed

rocarr

I have been using a custom color set for my charts for many months now but today all

my charts have changed back to the default color set view.

I have tried restoring several different back ups and even my column layout but the charts

stay the same.

What is the backup file that saves the color set view?

Weird. When I restored an even older backup my custom colors came back and now when I restore from the most recent

backup I have custom settings too.It is now showing "new chart color set" in menu when it didn't before.

So if I only want to restore color sets, would it work to uncheck everything except "user settings (roaming)" ?

If the "Highlight Indicator when mouse hovers....." checkbox is selected, I added a 4th checkbox  to be dependent on it - "Hand Cursor".  So if that is checked and you move the mouse over the indicator, it will show the hand cursor. Otherwise, the regular chart crosshair cursor will be used.

Emailed you the intraday build with that.

I installed the update. Works now but here's something interesting: if the show value box is checked and the highlight indicator

box is unchecked (so all the others are greyed out) the values still show.

And I'm back to square one on the custom color for the charts. Since I installed the update I can only select the preset color sets.

I have imported several older backups and my custom set color scheme does not show up in color sets tab. I've tried restarting

MT.

as far as the values showing, I fixed it. Get the update from the same URL I sent you earlier.   

As for your color issues, something else is wrong. I need to get the log file to see what the problem is. Please do the following:

go to FILE / Export Settings. 

Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE.

Export, then email me the exported file as well as the backup you used previously to restore.