Hello,

When "Max OHLC Width" is set to 2 and "Max Candle Width" is set to anything below 6, OHLC bars never get any thicker (they stay on max width of 1).

Thanks

Thanks,

Something isn't right, when I set the max candle width to 4 the open and close hashes get longer, if I set it to 6 then they get shorter

Yes, the "width" of OHLC (not the width of the line, but how far the Open/Close ticks go left/right) depend on current chart's "candle width" (and thus the max candle width). They have to be controlled by *something* - this is the control. Why is that a problem?

I keep the max candle width to 4 so the open and close hashes are short but the change you just did caused them to get longer.  Now 4 is longer then 6...

I tweaked it a bit more. There is a delicate interplay between all the different parameters so that the charts look reasonably good at all zoom levels.

Hi,

I was just checking back in with the platform to see if the issues from above were ever addressed.  It looks like the same issues still persist.  I also just noticed that the open and close ticks are not the same length, the open tick is longer than the close tick (see attached).  Would it be possible to shorten the open tick to make them even?  

Thanks

Capture.PNG