Medved Trader Forums

How to see more of my chart

lehula

I'm trying to set my Fibonocci levels, but I can't see that high up on the chart because the price isn't that high.  So I can't see the empty space above or the empty space an hour ahead of current price.  How to I change that?  I attached a picture that shows what I mean.

Untitled.png

Edited by lehula

Another question.  My templates don't open up exactly how I close them.  If I have a Dom and chart set at a certain size on a monitor, it won't open exactly how I close it.  It puts the two windows in the right monitor, but I have to resize them to get them how I like it.  I save everything as a template, but it doesn't record the size or positions of the windows.  IS this a known problem with a fix?

They really should record the size and position accurately. The only possible issue that I know off in some situations is if you have windows overlapping each other - which one comes up on top of the other might change in some situations.

If you can consistently get it to load the template different from what it was originally saved at, then could you do this:

1) setup the screen the way you want and save the template
2) Save a screenshot of the screen (hit PRINT SCREEN button and then paste into an email and send to us, or into PAINT and save it, then send later
3) now do whatever you normally do before loading the template again, then load the previously saved template
4) Save the screenshot again immediately after loading the template

Send us the screenshots from steps 2 and 4 as well as your log file and settings:

• Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
  • And add this Post URL in the comment.  Do not check any check-boxes.

Thanks