Medved Trader Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Jerry, that account was not listed there when I authorized, correct. On my Schwab end, In the Security Settings -> Third Party Access, there is an entry for MT that lists the 8 (of 9) accounts. I assume that was entered on their side, when I agreed to using MT for this source via my authorization. Thanks for looking into it. Again FYI, if a "Trust" account is treated differently by Schwab for some reason, I never had an issue with this type of account with MT/TDA.
  3. FYI - I just confirmed that TRUST roles are not yet enabled. Will be done in future updates (on Schwab)
  4. Hi Doug - during the login process one of the pages that shows is a list of accounts that you are authorizing. The account in question was not listed there, right? before today, Schwab API was restricted to not work with a bunch of account types. One of the things we were waiting for was for the update that went in last night to enable a whole bunch of different account types. However, I believe they still have some more to do, and I assume the Trust type is one of them. I will check with them about that.
  5. OK, cannot test trading today, but all Level 1 quotes seem to working fine for stocks/futures on one of my machines. One issue with me though. I have 9 Schwab accounts, and when I configured my Schwab source in MT, it only found 8 (of the 9) accounts to migrate into MT. My Taxable Trading TRUST account was not recognized for MT import for some reason. When I log into web-based Schwab using same login, of course, all 9 display without issue. I never had issue with this "TRUST" account with MT/TDA. Any idea on what i can look for here? Thanks in advance.
  6. Tried a reinstall, didn't work but I got a peek at the error pop-up: "Robinhood Problem Notification: Robinhood faulted. Trading transactions and market data will not function."
  7. we do not support Level II with Fidelity, but if you have access to Level II with one of the supported sources, sure you can use that.
  8. If we also have a Fido account linked to MT can't we get L2 from there by switching the data source MT is using?
  9. from the technical point of view, the API is basically the same as TD Ameritrade. As for trade fills, I have no idea. my main accounts have not been moved yet
  10. What are your thoughts on the quality of the API? Are fills looking like they will be confirmed quickly in the chart/DOM? I'm having pretty good luck with TradeStation, but at open and a few times in the day, the order marker bounces around for a few seconds before finally showing the position price.
  11. 1) yes, stock, futures, forex and Index quotes are working 2) Yes, you do need to get the beta version if you want to use it now. We plan to release a production update with Schwab before May 10th. 3) Yes.
  12. Thanks for the update! I do have some questions. 1. Does this integration with Schwab mean that stock quotes and trading is available through MT? 2. Do we need to perform an update to enable this new integration? 3. Can we also get index quotes using this new Schwab integration? Thanks for your response. There may be others with similar questions.
  13. on MT SETTINGS / DATA SOURCES / CONFIGURE ACCOUNTS - select Interactive Brokers. Do you have the box checked for "Historical Backfill - Stocks - RTH Only"?
  14. Symbol limits are same as TDA. Backfill limit is lower - 35 days.
  15. Unfortunately, I may have limited access to look at this today, but do you know if there are any symbol # limitations with Schwab OR are the limitations similar to TDA?
  16. you can trade on the DOM but you won't see real Level II data.
  17. Awesome. Thanks for the update Jerry. Is the DOM working already?
  1. Load more activity