Medved Trader Forums

MoneyAM Feed for UK Quotes

MikeR

Question

Hi Jerry,

I have used QuoteTracker for many years for UK market quotes using the MoneyAM streaming feed.

It's still working on QT v3.9.8, so the feed hasn't changed for some time.

Will MT be supporting this feed? I can Beta test it if you want. 

regards,

Mike

5 answers to this question

Simlarly, I have etrade asx feed through QT that I'm very happy with. Hopefully that can be implemented as well along with reliable historical backfill.  Is historical backfill usually available through the general trading account, or do you have to get it from another source?

E*Trade ASX - at least with QT, we had to implement it as a snapshot quote source (and Level II). Don't remember them having historical data. Have not checked recently.  However, you can get Hist data from either Yahoo or Google. MT handles the symbol conversion automatically. 

As far as configuring E*Trade, I don't have an account to use. For QT, a user provided one we could have access to (I think it was non-funded). E*Trade ASX certainly was not cooperative

E*Trade ASX - at least with QT, we had to implement it as a snapshot quote source (and Level II). Don't remember them having historical data. Have not checked recently.  However, you can get Hist data from either Yahoo or Google. MT handles the symbol conversion automatically. 

As far as configuring E*Trade, I don't have an account to use. For QT, a user provided one we could have access to (I think it was non-funded). E*Trade ASX certainly was not cooperative

QT Etrade ASX still working so would you be able to configure from a current QT login script?