Medved Trader Forums

No Default for AON

ydfah

It is the TDA internal designation for the "Upgraded" accounts.   Original TDA accounts are considered "Green". Then, if the account is upgraded like for futures or some other stuff, it is considered "Orange". Well,  up until recently, ORANGE accounts did not work in MT (or QT) at all. They now work in MT, but some functionality like the routing and special instructions does not work.

If you do not need the features added for the "Upgraded" accounts such as futures trading/quotes, you can call TDA and ask them to switch your account to be "Green" account. The following day when you login, it should be OK.

14 minutes ago, Jerry Medved said:

up until recently, ORANGE accounts did not work in MT (or QT) at all. They now work in MT, but some functionality like the routing and special

The AON, FOK, and DNR feature are available to me in QT using the same accounts that are setup in MT and I have used them without issue in QT. I do not have advanced features or futures trading enabled. I'd post a picture here but there doesn't seem to be a way to do so.

Edited by ydfah