Medved Trader Forums

First month free

ydfah

So on 04/01/16 you sent out the MT is now out of beta, along with the first month being free announcement. When I started MT this morning I received a pop-up telling me there is only 3 days left to the free first month. Did I miss something?

Your account was created in 2015.  Our software went into production on Feb 1, 2016.  We announced that the paid stuff is being enabled on 3/31/16 to 4/1/16 and set the minimum date to be 4/7/16 so if your signup date + 1 month is before that, the requirement won't kick in until that date. That is what you are seeing. Everyone gets at least a full month since the production version was released.

the free one month access is from whenever you signed up, or when we announced that MT is production version.  NOTE: when we did announce, we did say MT will be paid and that the payment system is just not ready yet AND we indicated about the 1 month free at the time on the website at that time. We just made it so instead of just using the signup date, we use the signup date or 3/7/16, whichever is later.