Medved Trader Forums

Missing data in MT Raw data feed from Stockwatch

makincash

Hi, 

I am looking to move from Questrade data source to Stockwatch..  I noticed by comparing the two data feeds for Raw data(lTime and Sales) that some was missing in MT from the Stockwatch feed.

Missing the line

15:03:43 M 0.485 -0.055 85 9 BMO Nesbitt 7 TD Sec

It shows in the Questrade feed and in the Stockwatch web page,  but not in the MT Stockwatch data feed.

Missing the line

14:10:03  0.47     375 TSXV

It shows in the Questrade feed and in the Stockwatch web page,  but not in the MT Stockwatch data feed.

One more

14:43:32    0.48   10,000 

Same thing shows in QT, Stockwatch web but not in MT. Taken at 14:47.  I cleared data and back filled for this one.

Pics too big to upload,if I shirnk them you can't read the font, want me to email them? Do you want support files sent?

Scroll bars up all the way this time! :)

Thank you,

Jeff

1) you are showing some individual trades not indicating the symbol, and without that, its meaningless.

2) what checkboxes do you have SETTINGS screen for Stockwatch? do you have it set to TICK Backfill for Canadian symbols? ATS? MT records all quotes that it gets from Stockwatch, but if ATS, some stuff is a bit different. And if tick backfill is not selected, then backfill would not show individual ticks

You can email stuff